We are back for our 2nd year of the Binbrook Family Movie Night.
Join us on at Binbrook Conservation Area on Saturday, August 18, 2018 for an entertaining experience and screening of Peter Rabbit (Trailer).
Presented by Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority and Niagara Peninsula Conservation Foundation (NPCF).
A $5/pp Admission Fee (at the gate or inside the park) will include one serving of popcorn and a fun glow in the dark bracelet!
Proceeds from this event go to NPCF conservation efforts and various projects at Binbrook Conservation Area.
Waxy's on Wheels will be on-site starting at Noon with delicious food available for purchase. Additionally, the Staycation Rentals Concession Store will have ice cream and other treats available for purchase.
Overnight camping will be available for $10/tent/site. Please call 905-692-3228 to inquire and book.
- Movie will begin at Dusk
- Regular Admission Fee to Binbrook Conservation Area is $7/person, $6/every additional adult, $5/student
- Starting at 6 p.m., guests will only pay $5 Movie Admission Fee, with regular admission fee waved
- Guests who spend the day and afternoon at Binbrook will pay regular admission, with an additional $5 fee to stay for the film
Our tremendous sponsors include:
- Niagara Peninsula Conservation Foundation
- Hamilton International Airport
Special guests will include:
- McMaster Children's Hospital
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Hamilton
This event is weather dependent and will be cancelled if there is a high chance of rain and/or thunderstorms.
Looking for more details? Email email@example.com