Join Niagara Peninsula Conservation Foundation (NPCF), Foundation Coordinator, Andrea Crosby, as she leads a 45-minute yoga class at the beautiful conservation area of Ball's Falls. Guests will have an opportunity to connect with nature and reconnect with themselves through the power of breath and movement.
A 30-minute hike through the area will follow class, where guests will learn a brief history about Ball's Falls, as well as the ecology that allows it flourish.
DETAILS ABOUT THE EVENT:
- This is an all-level, semi-slow vinyasa flow, so every body and anybody is welcome.
- Class begins at 10:00am at the Arboretum (located at the top of the hill - across from the camping ground).
- Classes are rain or shine. In the case of rain, class will relocate to the pavilion below (across from the wedding barn - opposite the Historical Village). Signage will be posted.
- Guests are encouraged to bring a mat (there will be extra materials on hand), reusable water bottle, and comfortable shoes.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase their passes online in advance. Those who have purchased a weekend or season pass will receive the physical pass the day of their first class.
- Proceeds raised from the event are going back to the Foundation (NPCF) towards conservation projects that contribute to improving our water quality, increasing green space, wetland habitat restoration, and environmental research and education.
To purchase tickets, season passes, or for more information, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/npcf-yoga-program-tickets-47277154241?aff=efbeventtix.