Hunting Permits

Forms & Applications
NPCA Hunting and Angling Guide
TRAPPING Permit Request Form
Hunting Harvest Report
2018 Hunting Lottery Application - Binbrook
2018 Hunting Lottery Application - Mud Lake

All those with 2018 Hunting Permits are asked to fill out and return a Hunting Harvest Report.

Fishing and Hunting Licenses are Required

  • An NPCA permit is required to hunt on all designated NPCA lands. Please complete the online application, or visit us at the main office.
  • All provincial regulations, seasonal restrictions, and conservation area rules must be followed.


For further information on these or any of our other Conservation Areas, please contact us by email or phone. A fall Controlled Waterfowl Hunting Program is offered at the Binbrook and Mud Lake Conservation Areas, in designated hunting blinds.

Download and fill out the 2018 Lottery Draw Application found here.

  • A lottery draw is held for the first two weeks of the duck hunting season.
  • Lottery Draw Applications are due August 31.  Applications are available here.
  • Following the lottery, all hunting blinds are open on a first come-first serve basis.
  • For further details and restrictions, please refer to our Hunting and Angling Guide, or contact us by email, phone or fax.